- Got gas problems? Take one tsp of olive oil on an empty stomach each morning. It helps to prevent gas.
- Tummy hurt? Mix 1/2 tsp of baking soda with 4 oz of warm water and send it down the hatch. You burp almost instantaneously.
- Got bloating issues? Take the juice of 1/2 of a lemon and mix it into 1 cup of hot water.
- Blocked up? Take 2 tsps of apple cider vinegar twice daily and mix it with 8 ozs of water.
- Heartburn problems? Before you eat, mix the juice of 1/2 lemon along with a pinch of salt and add it into 8oz of water and drink. After you eat you can also try 1 tsp of honey to take care of that heartburn as well.
Word Nerd Quiz: Answers and Winners!
18 hours ago