Here are some more household helpers to add to your filing cabinet. Some are quite unique but simple as well!
- Soap wrappers - Don't throw away that soap wrapper! Place in your dresser drawer to add a nice clean refreshing smell to your clothes!
- If you find some scratches on your wood furniture, try rubbing it with a shelled walnut. You see the scratches disappear right before your eyes!
- Tired of your buttons coming off? Dab a little clear nail polish on the threads. This will harden them and make it harder for the threads to break.
- Are you tired of your fingers being the target when nailing something? Try holding the nail with a wooden clothespin. Even if you miss your finger won't be the target!
- If you have trouble with your shoelaces coming untied. Try rubbing a candle on the shoelace making it less slippery so the knots won't come undone.
- Eggshells make great glass bottle cleaners. Crumble up an eggshell and put it in whatever bottle you are trying to clean. Add some detergent and warm water and shake vigorously then rinse with water.