- Now this one I had never heard of. Use plain 'ol vegetable oil to help remove a splinter. Soak the area in some vegetable oil for a few minutes. It will help soften the skin giving you a better chance to get that pesky splinter out with your handy dandy tweezers!
- Did you ever have a stack of glasses that seemed to be super-glued together? Well just pour a little veg oil around the rim of the bottom glass and watch how easily they will come apart.
- Moisten that cracked skin on your feet. At night before you go to bed, rub some veg oil on your feet and put on a pair of socks. You will be pleasantly surprised when you wake up how soft your footsies are!
- Furniture polish. You can make your own polish with veg oil. Mix 1/2 cup of vinegar or lemon juice to 1 cup of veg oil and add mixture to a spray bottle. Use it as you would pledge!
- Remove pesky stickers. If you need to remove a label from a glass jar or just a sticker in general. Soak the sticker in veg oil for a few minutes and watch it miraculously slide off.
Big, Bad Spelling Quiz: Answers and Winners! by Ree
22 hours ago